About the webinars
These on-demand webinars follow on from our Getting Started series. They cover the same 7 key APT functions: enrolments, attendance, staff roster, invoicing, payments, reports and housekeeping – but in more detail. Again, the four original 60 minute live webinars have been further edited into smaller single-subject videos – making reviewing easier.
In each video you’ll see demonstrated a range of APT’s advanced features, and we’ll suggest exercises to try yourself (we’ll explain in the first session how you can download a dummy database from APT so you don’t risk damaging your live APT database).
All the questions and answers from the live webinars are available for download.
After you complete your 4 webinars you can expect to have a practical, working knowledge of:
- Enrolments – Locating children, sort keys, re-linking children, child departures, child alerts, waitlists.
- Attendance – Attendance reports, correcting errors in previous weeks, frequent and continuous absences, scanning.
- Staff Roster – ‘Rooms’, staff categories, swapping staff, removing staff no longer used, staff reports and options, exporting staff hours to payroll.
- Invoicing – Addons, bulk addons, emailing invoices and newsletters, re-designing invoices, advance billing.
- Payments – Banking, AP’s and DD’s.
- Reports – All reports available in APT.
- Administration – Restoring APT, rates, parameters, setting passwords.