About the webinars
The three original 60 minute live webinars have been further edited into smaller single-subject videos for easier reviewing. The recordings can be viewed as many times as you wish during the subscription period.
There are three hours of videos working step-by-step through the APT features most relevant to homebased users. (For a list of the subjects covered see below).
And we explain in the first recording how you can download a dummy database from APT – the same as the one we use in the webinar. The dummy database is a great way to practice your APT skills.
All the questions and answers from the live webinars are available for download too.
Topics covered: Webinar 1:
- Entering child personal & financial/funding details
- Entering child booked times
- Entering child attendance (F5 tab)
- Child notes
- Introduction to APT’s reports
- Rolling over APT
- Backing up APT
- Downloading demo APT software.
Topics covered: Webinar 2:
- Processing payments
- Home-based module
Topics covered: Webinar 3:
- Continuous Absence/Frequent Absence/Funding overrides
- Special conditions on Attendance
- Altering a previous week’s booking or attendance (without rolling back)
- Identifying and processing ‘forced’ makeup days
- Shared custody/connected enrolments
- Emailing families
- …and more